Protection of Personal Data
General information about Personal Data Law:
Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as KVKK) was accepted on March 24, 2016 and published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 on April 7, 2016. Some of the KVKK entered into force on the date of publication and some of them on October 7, 2016.
Notification as a data controller:
In accordance with the KVKK numbered 6698 and in the capacity of Data Supervisor, within the framework of which your personal data is explained on this page; will be recorded, stored, updated, disclosed / transferred to third parties when permitted by the legislation, classified and processed in the ways listed in the KVKK.
How your personal data can be processed:
Pursuant to KVKK numbered 6698, your personal data you share with our company are obtained, recorded, stored, changed, rearranged, in short, by obtaining, recording, storing, changing, rearranging, in whole or in part, automatically, or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system. It can be processed by us as the subject of any kind of transaction. Any transaction performed on the data within the scope of KVKK is considered as "processing of personal data".
Purposes and legal reasons for processing your personal data:
Personal data you share;
• To be able to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
• The Regulation on Electronic Commerce Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers, published in the Official Gazette dated 26.08.2015 and numbered 29457, prepared on the basis of the Law No.6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, Law No.6502 on the Protection of the Consumer, and In order to record the identity, address and other necessary information in order to determine the information of the transaction owner within the scope of the Distance Contracts Regulation and other relevant legislation published in the Official Gazette numbered 29188;
• To arrange all the records and documents that are mandatory in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment, which will be the basis of payment systems, electronic contracts or paper processing; In order to comply with the information storage, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the legislation and other authorities;
• In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials on issues related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
Informing about third parties or organizations to which your personal data can be transferred Persons / organizations to which your personal data you share with our company can be transferred for the purposes stated above; Especially UMAY AMBALAJ KAĞITÇILIK MAKİNA TEMİZLİK ÜRÜNLERİ İÇ VE Dış TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ, which provides the e-commerce infrastructure of our company, the persons and organizations related to the services offered such as suppliers, cargo companies, to carry out our activities and / or to cooperate with the service as Data Processor. Our program partner organizations are domestic / international organizations and other third parties.
How your personal data is collected
Your personal data;
• With information such as name, surname, TR ID number, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address, through the forms on our company's website and mobile applications; data including preferences on the pages accessed using the username and password, the IP records of the transactions performed, the cookie data collected by the browser and the duration and details of the browsing, as location data;
• Through our channels such as our sales and marketing department employees, branches, suppliers, other sales channels, forms on paper, business cards, digital marketing and call center, through verbal, written or electronic media;
• For the purposes of establishing a commercial relationship with our company, applying for a job, making a proposal, business cards, resumes (CV), bidding and other means, in a physical or virtual environment, face-to-face or distant, verbal or in written or electronic media;
• In addition, data obtained from (micro) websites and social media used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, indirectly obtained from different channels, e-bulletin reading or clicking movements, public data provided by databases, social media platform